Our Floccin products are a nonhazardous, one-step wastewater treatment product that replaces the traditionally used (and often hazardous) coagulants and flocculants. Each distinct Floccin agent blend provides a multitude of reactions for wastewater treatment that simultaneously coagulate, break emulsified oils in water, ion exchange to encapsulate contaminants, and flocculate to separate solids from the water stream.
Floccin is designed to remove, or greatly reduce:
- BOD (Biochemical Oxygen Demand)
- TSS (Total Suspended Solids)
- TDS (Total Dissolved Solids)
- EC (Electrical Conductivity)
- Emulsified Fats, Oils and Grease
Download Specifications Sheet