- Stainless Steel Costruction
- Hopper that holds about 75 pounds of dry polymer.
- A PLC controlled auger that meters the polymer out at a predetermined rate to make up the proper dilution, as determined by the customer.
- Mixing educator for proper mixing.
- Flush system to keep the funnel clean.
- Flow switch to ensure water flow before feeding dry polymer.
- A 300 gallon aging tank with PLC controlled mixer.
- Auto Make up function: Float controlled to make up the next batch automatically.
- Auger drive 0.5 HP 230/460 VAC.
- Mixer drive 0.75 HP 230/460 VAC.
- 30 Amp disconnect and E-Stop.
- Water required 15 to 25 GPM at 40 psi.
- System can be furnished with a PLC and touch screen for operation of the dry feeder and other processes.
- With a VF to control a polymer feed pump. Controlled either from a switch on the panel or the touch screen.
- For other options contact the factory.
Download Specifications Sheet