Waste Water Treatment
Water Treatment & Conservation
System Design & Engineering
Ice Cream Manufacturer Receives EPA Sustainability Award, Saves $2 Million
- Increasing Surcharges and a Need to improve sustainability .
- Facility was paying $1.8 million in pollution surcharges to the city. By-products of the plant were being landfilled
- Engineering Study was conducted
- System modification, Opticlear® Automation installed, Chemical Treatment Scheme and by-products used in Anaerobic Digestion as Renewable feedstock to power 400 homes annually.
- $2M in annual saving from cleaner water and lower operational and chemical costs
- Company receives EPA Sustainability Award in 2015